My New Tattoo by Rebeca López w/ video

Monday, May 4, 2015

getting tattooed by Rebeca Lopez



Hi there guys, today I wanted to share with you my new tattoo and my experience getting it done! This is my third tattoo, and the biggest and more visible of them all! I am pretty stocked with how it turned out and really glad that this time I went for a specific artist instead of going anywhere to get it done.

The tattooer, Rebeca López, of which I spoke on my latest tattoo post is an amazing artist and I really enjoyed watching her work. It was a full on 4:30 hours of work hands on, we had planned for a 3h session to finish it, but when I arrived she came with the idea of the black leaves instead of detailed ones, and that's what took most of the extra time! Anyhow, we wanted to finish it the same day and we stayed 'til 9PM when the shop was long closed and we were the only ones in the parlour.

As we stayed up until it was far closed, Rebeca busted up some instrumental music that made the experience even nicer. By then we'd been on to it for three hours and a half and he was leaving the least painful details for least, so it all made it become a really pleasing end for this large and time consuming tattoo!

After it was done we were both in love. The peonies are her design with my measurement restrictions and the triangle figure is a shape I found on the internet about a babylonian cosmology interpretation and it got a deep transcendental meaning to me. As for the whole, the meaning will remain with me, but it has tons. I love my new tattoo, and will for sure be getting more work done by the amazing Rebeca!

Dotted peonies and babylonic symbol
Dotted peonies and babylonic symbol
Dotted peonies and babylonic symbol
Dotted peonies and babylonic symbol
Dotted peonies and babylonic symbol


facebook ♥ instagram ♥ twitter ♥ pinterest ♥ rss ♥ bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

`