Mental Health

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sometimes it's hard to function, as a human being. Sometimes it's hard to focus. Some other times it's just hard to even be.

This WOT pretends to be beginning of a new kind of post. I've often thought about writing just thoughts I have. I like so many things and dislike so many others. But mental health is an issue I deal with on a day to day basis, and I think I somehow can contribute to something I think no one talks about... or at least not often... as with many other issues, that keep getting pushed away by the vanity and the pretty things...

With this I don't mean to make a depressing section on my blog, but to keep a light up to anyone who has a mental illness or suffers from any kind of mental issue. I like to write by hand some times, and some others I like to just illustrate situations that really frustrate me, so this section, which is going to have its own tab will have anything from regular written posts to drawings to handwritten text.

I know this is not the typical thing one would expect, and even less from the sort of content I've been writing about for the last year and a half, but I think this could be a great experience for me and for others to see mental health and illnesses as something different, common, that can be talked about, that has to be spoken about.

With this I will leave you with the intrigue of what's to come in this section of my blog, but expect something soon.


facebook ♥ instagram ♥ twitter ♥ pinterest ♥ rss ♥ bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

`